Thread: Broken thread?

Thanks

Broken thread?

I have not been able to get to this thread via clicking on the URL I get in my email in the last 2 days. I get this error message below for both posts 188868 and 187817 (I only have these two numbers saved, so couldn't try others). But if I go to the main WOPR page and type in the message number, I can get to it. Any ideas on what is going on?

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showflat.p...e&Number=187817

We encountered a problem. The reason reported was:

The post you are looking for could not be found

This is not necessarily an error. If you feel this is an error then it could be something as simple as your browser not being set to accept cookies. If you feel this error is a problem with the server then please contact LoungeAdmin and let us know what exactly went wrong so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Otherwise, please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Platinum Lounger
    Hornsby Heights, New South Wales, Australia
    Thanks

Re: Broken thread?

That'll be because the thread was moved to the General Windows Solutions board, as <!post= can be seen here, 188870> can be seen here<!/post>
    Cheers, Claude.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Broken thread?

If you know the post number, just enter it into the "view post number" box on the bottom LHS of your screen, and click the "View Post Number".

It's a new feature, courtesy of Claude
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.