4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Edit data in subform (AXP)

Hello All,
    I have a subform that displays a set of data. There are five cells within that datasheet that have data that might need to be modified. The first cell generates an error if I try to change the data in it. I get a macro error although no macros are actually attached to the form or modules. The error says; "The macro or it's macro group doesn't exist..." The 2nd through 5th cells allow you to edit data no problem. I can open the table directly and modify the data in the first field, so I don't think that the problem is with the table or link to the table. I have checked the field attributes between all five fields and there are no differences. Does anyone have any idea about this one?

Thanks,
    Mark Santos

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Edit data in subform (AXP)

What is the controlsource for the control that's giving your problems? Look at the property sheet for that control and see if you have something besides a field name in the control source. Also check for things that could be interpreted as calls to macros or functions in any of the properties or events for that control.
    Charlotte

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Edit data in subform (AXP)

Hi Charlotte,
    Corruption maybe? Strangely enough, I had to delete the control and insert another one. Now it is working. I checked and all of the properties were the default values. I dunno!
    Thanks for the help!!

Mark Santos