Star Lounger
    Thanks

Mulitple Monitors (WinXP Pro)

I have set up a second monitor on my system and it is located to the left of the main monitor. The main monitor is a 19" screen and the second one is a 15" screen, the current configuration and desk space does not allow me to swap the 15" monitor from the left hand side of the main screen to the right hand side so... My question is this... How can I change the active side of the virtual screen so that the mouse pointer can slide off of the left hand side of the main screen instead of the current setting of the RH side? Currently when I want to use the second monitor to the left I have to move the mouse off to the right to get onto the other screen. As you can imagine this is getting to be a pain!
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Brian.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mulitple Monitors (WinXP Pro)

I'm using WIndows 98 SE, so the process may have changed. When I need to switch the virtual placement of my multiple monitors, I right click on the desktop to show the Display Properties, and click on the Settings tab. It shows my two monitors. Looking at the attached picture, if I wanted to move monitor #2 from the right side to the left side of monitor #1, I'd click and drag it over there. Click Apply, [maybe reboot,] and I'm all set.

Have you tried this yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mulitple Monitors (WinXP Pro)

jEEZ don't I feel the right @#$!%?!?
    It even tells you to drag the icon on the dialog box!
    Oh well Thanks for your help!
    I will now go and hide in the nearest crack in the floor boards [img]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Cheers
    Brian.