New Lounger
    Thanks

Parameter Queries

I am a new user to Access 2000, I used to use Access 97 and I only really have a basic to intermediate understanding of Access.

I have created a form based on a query, the query has a parameter query contained within it. The query is working fine and the form is fine too, the problem arises when I want to re-run the parameter query within the form within closing the form down and opening it again. In Access 97 you used to be able to press F9 to run the parameter query again but this does not seem to work in Access 2000. Could someone suggest a way to re-run the parameter query in the form?

Judith

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Parameter Queries

you could add a button with code behind it to requery or if any fieds are being updated you colud put code on the after update event for that control
    for the code you could try me.requery
    that should work
    hth
    jerryc

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Parameter Queries

Why are you rerunning the parameter query at all? Do you want to see a different sent of records available in the form?

If so, stick a Refresh button in the form header and put Me.Requery in the event procedure for the button's OnClick event like this:

<pre>Private Sub cmdRefresh_Click()
    Me.Requery
    End Sub</pre>

Charlotte