Lounger
    Thanks

Timesheet (Office2000)

Hiall,

Got one just now that's OK - excelt it only deals with start and finish times - not sure how to deal with minute values (e.g. 30) for breaks etc. Could go down route of break_start and break_finish - but I dont want the team to start thinking that big brother is watching!

Looking to see if anyone has a simple excel based timesheet? One that's sophisticated enough to deal with lunchbreaks etc.

Many thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Timesheet (Office2000)

If start time is in A1 and finish time in B1, you could use =B1-A1-TIME(0,30,0) to calculate worked hours excluding a 30 minute break.

In the thread starting at <post#=190689>post 190689</post#>, you'll find several posts with sample timesheets attached. You can download them and see if they fit your need.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Timesheet (Office2000)

Andrew,

For what its worth you might like to have a look at my timesheet as attached. It is a template so put it with your templates and create a monthly timesheet from it. It has been designed to be as easy as possible to use - time entry don't need colons, automatic public holidays for Australia, automatic setup with dates for the month. If you read the Header sheet details you will see how it works, and its evolution over considerable history.

Also I did a search for 'timesheet' for 12 months in Excel and came up with a number of entries which may be worth looking at.

Regards,

Peter Moran
    Attached Files Attached Files