5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tab Control (2000)

Is there anything in PowerPoint like a tab control like that is in Access? Sort of like a folder with different tabs that when clicked show a different screen.

I found the control - Microsoft Forms 2.0 Multi Page Control but I don't know how to put something on each page of a different tab. When the slide that has the Multi page control on it is in slide show mode - the tabs can be clicked on but I don't know how to put something on each tab page. Anyone know anything about the Multi page control?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tab Control (2000)

Why would you want a tab control on a PowerPoint slide? In Access, it is used to divide information into portions that can be viewed comfortably on one page without scrolling. In PowerPoint, you use different slides for that. If you want to be able to go back and forth, you can insert hyperlinks to other slides.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tab Control (2000)

Tab controls and multi-page controls cannot be used directly on a slide. They can only be used on userforms. Slides do not support the interface that tab & multi-page controls use. --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>