Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: How to print the pages in your web? (2000 SR1)

Thanks, Leif - I'm on hols until the NY, so it's back to the grindstone, having just reinstalled FP2000 on a new hunky Dell with XP Pro and added broadband. I didn't think I could change the Version!

I've had some success with opening the web in Explorer, highlighting all the .HTMs and then doing File => Print. But most of the 26-odd pages don't print; maybe the printer is baffled by the quantity of data. So much for XP!

I shall play around with your suggestions...
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

How to print the pages in your web? (2000 SR1)

No doubt this is entirely trivial, but how can I print all the pages in my web, all in one go? I can easily do them singly, but there doesn't seem to be a way to select all pages...
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

Thanks

Re: How to print the pages in your web? (2000 SR1)

'Morning John,

A couple of things come to mind:
    1] With IE, I get the option to print all linked documents - whether that includes linked documents from linked documents I'm not sure.
    2] Create a shortcut to your printer on your desktop. Open your web with Explorer, select all the .htm files and drag and drop onto the shortcut. You get presented with the Print.... window for each page, but it is simply a matter of leaning on the Return key for a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: gif x.gif (5.8 KB, 0 views)