New Lounger
    Thanks

Seeing Your Favorites (Win95 and IE 5.5)

I got asked a question that sounded silly at first and then I saw the reason. If you are a person with a lot of favorites in IE and you open a folder in favorites that is loaded the pop up covers the next several folders so you can't read them. Is there a way to look at a favorite that has expanded without blocking other choices. Thank you in advance.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Seeing Your Favorites (Win95 and IE 5.5)

This is not really an answer but more of an alternative. If you have a lot of Favorites, you can open the whole thing in an Explorer Window by going to the Menu bar and selecting "Favorites", then hold down the Shift key and select "Organize Favorites..."

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Seeing Your Favorites (Win95 and IE 5.5)

It may have to do with your screen size and settings. I can get two (2) columns whith out anyting beeing hidden. But if I open a third level, it will appear on the area of the first column. I have a 17 inch monitor and am ruunig it at 1024 x 768.
    I do not normally use the menu Favorites, I have the "Favorites" task bar open on the left side of the screen, and don NOT have this problem at all.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.