Star Lounger
    Thanks

Clipart off Office CD (Office 97)

When inserting clip art in Word or Powerpoint, there is a limited selection on the hard drive, wioth a much larger selection on the Office CD.
    I would like to move the whole collection onto my hard drive. Is there an easy way to do this? (long way round seems to be to import each one, assigning it to its own categories - rather long-winded)

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Clipart off Office CD (Office 97)

You're in luck! The Office 97 (Professional) disc has an installer for the Clip Art. Simply run ClipartSetup.exe (from the CD) and you're in business!

(My disc is one of the earlist out (pre-SR1), so there may be some differences between the versions.)

I imagine you could also re-run the Office setup and opt to include more of the clipart there. Although, I think you get more from the Setup as mentioned above.

Hope this helps!