Lounger
    Thanks

Copying page setup information???

I think the answer to this is no but I thought I would ask anyway, just in case.
    Is there an easy way to copy page setup information from one existing sheet to another existing sheet? (Specifically header/footer set up and margin set up). I know when you're creating a new sheet you could copy an existing sheet and that would carry the page setup information along with it. But specifically I'm looking for an easier way of copying the page set up info to existing sheets. Right now I go through and copy/paste each piece of the header/footers to the other sheet. Then jot down the margin info and go over and apply that to the other sheet. Can be sort of time consuming when you want to change the page set up info in existing sheets. Right now I'm using Excel 97 SR-2. Does Excel 2000 maybe offer this functionality?

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Copying page setup information???

Just select the sheet you want to copy settings from and goto PageSetup. Click on Ok. Go to the sheet you want to apply th eseetings to and press F4

Andrew

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

My comments apply to XL97.

Andrews' suggestion works fine, but note that you can also select multiple sheets in a workbook and then enter Page Setup, and then your selected header and footer settings on the Active Sheet (the one with the Bolded Tab) will be applied to all the selected sheets.

This is both a blessing and a curse, because if you have a mix of say, the same heading and different footers, and you want to edit all the headings, you will reset all the different footers to the Active sheet. In order not to mess up the footers in this instance, you must select the sheets by groups of common footers. No doubt you can guess how I learned this!
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Lounger
    Thanks

Thank You!

Lounger
    Thanks

Thank You!!