New Lounger
    Thanks

Internet Connection

I need to be able to UNCLICK the radio button that I mistakenly clicked (WIN XP). I went to Network Connections>New Connection Wizard>Connect to the Internet>Set up my connection manually>..and I SHOULD have clicked the middle of the three buttons... Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password. Instead, I clicked the third one ... Connect using a Broadband connection that is always on. I cannot find any way to UNDO that. I've removed the modem, the Network adaptor, restored... I cannot access the Internet now on that computer. My laptop is networked to it, and I get the message that is was Disconnected by the host computer! I CAN access the new with my laptop on Dialup, but not on DSL.

Thanks

Re: Internet Connection

The one thing you don't mention having tried is creating a brand new connection with the parameters you want. If you try to do that, does it let you set it up from scratch? If not, does it just skip over that screen?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Internet Connection

If you haven't disabled common tasks in Explorer folders, you should see the Networking Wizard on the left pane (Set up a home or small office network). If you follow the wizard you should be seeing that option.
    -Mark