3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Public Folder Custom Form (OL2000)

I have created a custom form (message class IPM.Post) based on the Post form for use with a Public Folder. This form was published to the Folders Library. The Public Folder has been set up to accept only this custom form. It works great....except that not everyone who has access to this folder can see the form. The server where the mail stores are located is in California. I have users in Texas who can see the form and some in CA who can't. At first I thought it was an Outlook vs. an OWA thing.

I can see the form from my machine (98SE / OL2000) but not from another machine down the hall (98SE / OL2000). I have been looking at different computers trying to determine what may be the cause may be and nothing jumps out at me. We are running Exchange 2000 Enterprise on a Window 2000 Advanced Server box with Outlook 97/2000/2002 as the client apps.

Any ideas, suggestions, advice would be appreciated.

Brent

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Public Folder Custom Form (OL2000)

The frmcache.dat file was the culprit. By deleting this file, when Outlook was restarted, the custom form was now viewable as designed.