New Lounger
    Thanks

Printing Bookfold Doc's (Word XP)

I've created a bookfold document in Word XP and I'm having all sorts of problems printing it on a laser printer. I can print it on my Epson Colour 740 and it works a dream, except that the ink can be seen through the page. When I tried printing the same doc on a HP Laser 6L, it doesn't print the pages in the right order, as it does on my Epson.

I've got no idea why it won't work, as I do everything exactly the same from one PC/printer to the next.

I need to get these booklets printed and copied by this weekend, so I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks.
    Carmel

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Printing Bookfold Doc's (Word XP)

Hi Carmen:
    Try looking at <post#=168653>post 168653</post#> or <post#=168555>post 168555</post#> for some tips. You can also do a search of this forum for booklets & you should find some suggestions.
    Cheers,

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Printing Bookfold Doc's (Word XP)

Hi Phil

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately (or fortunately), my problem is with printing the booklets not creating them. Word XP did a terrific job of creating the booklet for me without too much trouble at all and as I said, my little Epson printer prints them correctly (using manual duplex). It's just those darn laser printers that don't want to play the game.

I'll keep looking, but thanks again for your help.
    Carmel