Lounger
    Thanks

color problems (2002 w/ SP1)

I am having huge issues with this problem. I have posted everywhere I can think of, and I'm not getting much in the way of answers. Any help would be so great. Thanks!

I have recently bought two Dell Dimension 1850s running Win XP. I have two Dell Dimension 1800s. When I copied over my Access databases from one of the old Dimension 1800s, I have some problems with the colors. The reports are gray instead of white, the forms' background and control colors alternate randomly between white and gray as information is entered, and it will not allow my conditional formatting to be displayed. The databases work perfectly on the other new 1850 and both the old 1800s, but not this 1850. I have tried updating the video card driver, tried reinstalling the video card itself, checked all the display settings I can find, and checked the options, preferences, references, etc. in Access to make sure they are the same. Nothing works. The display is a little off for webpages as well, the background is all white and things are very big. Currently the display settings are at 32 bit color quality and 800 by 600 resolution. I am at a loss! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Re: color problems (2002 w/ SP1)

Check out the Dell support site for any upgrades. It is simply a matter of entering the machine tag number and it will report back what has become available since the hardware was shipped.

Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, Leif. I've tried updating the driver, like I said, from the Windows Update site and it didn't work. I am, as we type, downloading the driver on the Dell site. It's weird because the other 1850, the identical system, doesn't have a problem at all. So you would think both would work or both wouldn't, not one does and one doesn't. It's frustrating.

Lounger
    Thanks

The driver from the dell site did not fix my problem. Any other suggested would be much appreciated. Thanks!