3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

QuattroPro database converted to Access

I have looked at my MS Office 2000 CD for something that will import a QuattroPro 9 spreadsheet database into an Access2000 database as a table. I have found nothing. I know I could save the QuattroPro spreadsheet as a dbase file or an Excel spreadsheet, but I was wondering if there was something that would import it using a wizard, like when you import an Excel spreadsheet or like a dbase file.

Can anybody help?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: QuattroPro database converted to Access

John, I haven't used Office 2000. Here is a problem I found when I tried to import a Paradox 8 table into Access 97. Access 97 is older than Paradox 8 so Office 97 didn't have a converter for Paradox 8. What I did was save the Paradox table to DB V and then imported. That was all I could figure out. You may have the same kind of issue, QuattroPro 9 may be newer than Office 2000.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: QuattroPro database converted to Access

There is a quattro Pro converter on the CD, for Quattro Pro/DOS .wq1 files, but I doubt that will help you. You'll probably have to go to whoever is the most recent publisher and see if they have an ODBC driver for that version. That's what would allow you to import the file directly into Access.
    Charlotte