2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Saving Templates (2000 or XP)

I have created a template and saved as .oft file. I prefer to use the Folder List over the Outlook Bar. Is there any way to save this on the Folder List? Otherwise, can I save it on my toolbar somewhere. I have seen your other posts about dragging the template to the Outlook bar but can't seem to figure how to do that. I'm choosing File, New, Choose From, User Templates in File System to open the template.

Thanks

Thanks

Re: Saving Templates (2000 or XP)

This is a terribly inelegant macro that will pop open that dialog to the correct tab. You can add this to one of your toolbars for one click access.

Sub ShowTemplates()
    ' Open Tools>Forms>Choose Form...>User Templates in File System
    SendKeys "%tfou"
    End Sub

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Saving Templates (2000 or XP)

find the template where you saved it on the hard drive - drag and drop to the outlook bar and/or a templates folder you create in your mailbox. You can't save directly into the mailbox... you also can't have it actually *listed* on the folder list.

if you use corp mode or ol2002, you can publish the template to a folder and load it from the actions menu when in that folder. it works for IMO mode too, but internet mode doesn't have forms manager, so you can't easily delete it.