2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Sharepoint Team Services broken (XP SP2)

I've just setup my first SP team page set. The default one created when installing. I added a bunch of docs and users and announcements. All of a sudden, and I have no idea why, I can't get to the system. When I try to go to the home page IE asks me how to open a file called owssvr.

I don't care about the structure as I just added on list, but I'd like to not lose my data. Can I just reinstall and let it create another SP on top of it? Should I create a new one in FP with the default template and publish it? If I do that I could put the structure back in. Would it find my data?

As you can tell, I know nothing and any direction is appreciated <g>.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sharepoint Team Services broken (XP SP2)

Well, I've gotten MOST of my home page back. It's blank in the center section. No announcements show up. All the links on the nav bar work though.

I created a subweb and copied the data from it's home page to the home page but no change. I also tried going in through "Site Settings" to change the home page layout. Dragged one of my lists to the center and when I click Save it comes back saying I can't save...

"Unable to change homepage layout
    An error occurred while trying to save the changes to the homepage. Please try again.
    If this problem persists, please contact your administrator. "

Any ideas?

Bryan