New Lounger
    Thanks

Multiple signatures (XP)

I use two email accounts, and for each I would like to use a certain signature. I can do this manually when creating any message but this is a real pain. Is there a way to associate a specific signature with a specific email account or address?

Star Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks

Re: Multiple signatures (XP)

Um, I have this working sort of. - Whenever I reply/forward, I get the signature for the account I am in.

Go to Tools/Options/Mail Format tab. In the Signature panel, there is an account drop down, and then signature selections for new messages and for fwds/replies. Select the first account, and set the signatures. Then select the second account and set the signatures.

Now the bad news: when I create a new message, everything defaults to the default account, not the account currently active (and darned if I can figure out how to fix it). [Yes, I have tried setting the current folder before programattically creating the new item - no difference.] Best workaround I can think of is to save a blank draft email from the secondary account, and have a button create a copy of it and put in the correct signature...

New Lounger
    Melbourne, Australia, Victoria, Australia
    Thanks

Re: Multiple signatures (XP)

Hi
    With regard to the default mail account, and signatures.
    Do you not have the 'Accounts' icon in the Standard Toolbar?
    Then you can choose which account you send the mail to, and therefore, apply the signature you require.