Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

This here demo-bar

In the Access forum I've just made a post "226403 " and see in the preview pane the traditional "We have detected [pre] Tags in this post. Please break any lines longer than this demo-bar to avoid distorting the Lounge layout."

However, the code segment lines are measurable shorter than the plain text line, which extends way beyond the demo bar.

It doesn't make sense to trim my text, does it? I could tap the ENTER key to trim lines of text, but that would defeat everyone's word-wrap settings.

Am I missing something here?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: This here demo-bar

Chris,

There's no need to break the plain text line (outside the pre tags). That will wrap.

It's only long lines between the pre tags which don't wrap, which cause a problem when viewed.
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: This here demo-bar

Thanks, Geoff. It just struck me as odd that a request to break lines appeared right at the time when the only long lines were those that ought to be wrapped by the Lounge software anyway.