2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Print Preview (2000)

I'm new to project so please bear with me. I have created a basic project, in print preview the gantt bars do not start until the middel of the page, there is a blank area between the task detail colums and the start of the bars. How do I get rid of this gap. Also in print preview the ends of the bars are missing. There is only one page showing. How do I show the length of the whole bars?

Thanks Simon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Re: Print Preview (2000)

1. Blank Area
    After Selecting File Print but before selecting OK to print, look towards the bottom of the screen which allows you to set the starting range (Date) of the print range. Set it to the current date, start date of the gantt bars, etc, to eliminate the blank area.

2. End of bars are missing in print preview
    If you cant see the end of the bars, it means the range shown in the gantt (i.e. Reveiw by Weeks and Days) is too large. In gantt view, double click on the part of the screen showing primary and secondary times (i.e., Weeks, Days) Change this to something to reduce the timeframe shown such as Months, Weeks or Quarters, Months. This reduces the timeframe displayed and should let you see the entire bars.

HTH
    Regards,

Gary
    (It's been a while!)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Print Preview (2000)

Thank you - didnt see any of that before

Simon