I created a new document using my firm's memo format, which includes a graphic of the firm's logo at the top of the first page. When I printed the document, the firm logo was gone. However, the logo still appeared on the screen in both Print Layout and Print Preview.

By retracing my steps, I discovered that some footnote formatting I had done caused the problem. The document included several footnotes, some of which continued from one page to the next, so I added the word "continued" to both the Footnote Continuation Notice and the Footnote Continuation Separator. This was what caused the logo not to print.

I don't understand why, but I'm wondering if anyone has any light to shed on the subject. Thanks. (I apologize for not attaching the document, but I need to get approval from management first.)

Russ