2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Different Kind of Aging Report

Access 97 sr2b

In this application, I need build an Aging Report. This a designer Aging Report, that I had built in an old DOS Flat File. The end user, has at present, 43 Customers with 963 Ship to Addresses. My Aging Report groups by Customer, then second group on Customer Ship to Addresses. And to put icing and a cherry on top of this all a sorting of Invoice number and Customer Purchase Order Number.

All of the above I have working just fine (at least I believe that I do).

As a result I getting from Current to 91+ Days of very strange numbers. For Invoice that are paid in full.

I used the Receivables Aging Report that is part of the Order Entry dataBase, that is supplied with Access as a base to start from. I've double check all three Queries and the calculations there in. Can someone point in the direction straitening this mess out.

Thank you kindly for your Time.
    threecrow

Don't make excuses. It's what you do, not why you didn't.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Different Kind of Aging Report

Hi,

You say: getting from Current to 91+ Days of very strange numbers. For Invoice that are paid in full.

Q1.Do you mean (since Current to 91+ days appears to cover everything), you get ONLY invoices paid in full?

Q2.Or do you mean the list ALSO includes invoices that are paid in full, AND they show strange numbers.

Q3.Do you know how the program distinguishes between Paid In Full, Partially Paid and Unpaid invoices?

Q4.What do the values of Paid in Full invoices look like in the table?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Different Kind of Aging Report

Top of the Day, and thank you for the reply.

Got the little problem fixed. Needed to change CLng to CCur in the calculations. My numbers were rounding off, creating the mess that I ended with.

Thanks, Once Again
    threecrow

Don't make excuses. It's what you do, not why you didn't.