New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook (2000/XP)

Hi all,

I am trying to create a form that will be sent periodically to people asking them to answer a few questions mostly in note fields. I want them to be able to double click on the message and see the form automatically, type in their responses, and click send. The form will be sent back to me automatically and will then close on their screen. I have the form written to open to the questions automatically that can be filled in and info retained but I cannot figure out how to get it to send back to me with just one click. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Jen

Thanks

Re: Outlook (2000/XP)

Unless you and all recipients are running Exchange Server, I think your options are limited. The only way I like (and I don't even like it that much) is to have a form in an HTML-format message, and when they click the submit button it posts to a web site for processing. This requires, of course, that people be online in order for the form to work. Most anything else can run into compatibility and security problems, or require the use of separate applications, such as Word.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook (2000/XP)

Yes, we are all using Exchange 5.5.

Thanks,
    Jen