3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Report Index (All)

A question someone might know a quick answer to ...
    I need to produce a booklet showing a sample page of all reports produced by the database. It's not possible to use Print Screen as the whole page won't fit. I was wondering about using the Binder program that ships with Office. Does anyone know if report Snapshots can be incorporated into that program? Or is there a better way?
    Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report Index (All)

As far as I know, the document types you can include in a Binder (which has been discontinued in Office XP, by the way) are Word .doc, Excel .xls, PowerPoint .ppt and Project .mpp. No Access report snapshots.

Alternatives:
    - Set the report to fit to window, then use PrintScreen or one of the numerous screen capture utilities.
    - Print to PDF (need Acrobat writer or other PDF creator)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Report Index (All)

As far as the Binder program, I don't think it will work with report snapshots, as they are a weird kind of file that requires you to have the snapshot viewer. In addition, Binder has been discontinued in later versions of Office. I presume the resolution is not adequate if you maximize the report Print Preview and then change the zoom so you can see an entire page. The only other possibility would be to create a single PDF of a sample page of each report, and then print it.
    Wendell