Star Lounger
    Thanks

Chart (Excel97 SR-1)

I want to create a chart like a stock chart with lines but instead of a high, low, and close marked on each line with a dot, I would like each piece of data to have a dot on the line. Then I would like a another line going horizontally that would go through the median of each line. I am not sure if I am explaining this well. I have attached an example with more explanation. Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Re: Chart (Excel97 SR-1)

Is this what you are after?

I created a line chart from your data (I would have preferred an XY, since the days are not equally spaced, but I assumed you wanted the "Median" also plotted

This gave me 4 ranges (T,P,L,&K, whatever they are). I changed each of the ranges to the the same marker and color and got rid of the lines to plot the points. I assumed you wanted them all to have the same marker.

Then I added a range of the calc median for each day and added this to the chart with a line and a different marker.

I also calculated error bars (Min error bar = Median - min of day, Max error bar = Max of day - Median) and added the error bar as a connecting line to all the points to make the vertical line.

Hope this helps,
    Steve

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Chart (Excel97 SR-1)

This is perfect! I hope I can figure out how you did it. Thanks for all the help.