Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Signature (A97 SR2)

I am using the SendMessage code (with slight modifications, obviously) from Microsoft's KB Article 161088 to create and send an e-mail with an attachment. I would like to know what else I need to put in here to include the AutoSignature in Outlook. I have references for Outlook and Word and I found something called "wdStyleSignature" in Word.wdBuitinStyle in the object browser. Unfortunately, I don't know how to use the object browser that well, so that's as far as I got.
    On that note, any tutorials (or links) on using the object browser would be appreciated as well.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Signature (A97 SR2)

Although I couldn't find a MSKB article directly dealing with your question, related articles seem to indicate that the AutoSignature has to be added manually to a mail message that has been created by Automation. AutoSignatures are not part of the exposed Outlook Object Model (neither of the more extended model exposed in the CDO library).

wdStyleSignature is the symbolic constant for the Signature style, i.e. one of the styles you can apply to paragraphs and text in Word; it has nothing to do with the AutoSignature in Outlook.