Star Lounger
    Thanks

Debug screen popup (XP SP-2)

Hello! I have created an AR project within Access but there is one issue that has me baffled. Whenever the user (or myself) get into the Transactions piece, the first invoice we process pops up the code page stopping at the same line when CTRL-A is pressed to add an invoice (I have added shortcut keys to my buttons).

Several times, I have gone to the Debug pulldown and selected Clear all Breakpoints, then save the project. However, the next day, the same scenario unfolds. What is causing this bizarre behavior??

Any and all information is greatly appreciated!!!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Debug screen popup (XP SP-2)

You don't get an error message?

And when the code pauses, is the line it is on highlighted the way a breakpoint is highlighted (default is white text on a brown background), or the way a line is highlighted when you single-step through code (default is black text on a yellow background)?

Star Lounger
    Thanks

It highlights the line yellow over my white background. There is no red dot in the left margin specifying a breakpoint.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

So it's not a breakpoint appearing magically. It looks as if an error has occurred, but then, you'd expect an error message.

If you hover the mouse over the highlighted line, you should see the value of variables (if any). Is there something remarkable about these, or about the line as a whole? Perhaps you can post the line.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I tried the program out, and as expected, everything behaved. The user then tried the program and also had no issues. This group must have some type of intimidation factor associated with it. As soon as the problem reappears, I will get a screen dump and send it to you.

Thank you for your time.

Steve