Star Lounger
    Thanks

New Toolbar button (Outllok 2000 Sp3)

O.K. you hard nosed Outlook fans,I found this in Microsoft's "Tips and Tricks",(see attached file).but after creating the new Menu button,when I rt click on the new Menu Button, all I get is a list of Toolbars I want to have show up,no "Name Box" to type into?
    I am useing "Word" as my e-mail editor.
    I am trying to establish groupe e-mail lists that I can insert into outgoing e-mails with one click and this is the Microsoft recommendation for doing just that.
    I don't imagine I will get too many reply's on this one but any help would be appreciated,tnx,

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: New Toolbar button (Outllok 2000 Sp3)

Hi Lombardja,
    I included the document with a clearer description. Remark that you should still be in customize mode and exactly click on your new button. Hope it works for you now.
    bny

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: New Toolbar button (Outllok 2000 Sp3)

Beny, thank you very much for your great instructions.I saw "Customize" when I set up the new button but did not click on it because the article said Rt click on the New Menu button and in the Name box on the shortcut menu,type a name for the new menu button.I think I have it now,thanks to you.Haven't done it yet but wanted to thank you in advance for your answer.
    The reason I am creating the button is to load a groupe of e-mail addresses all at one time,and I'm assuming I can do that here! Regards,