Star Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks

Resources and Distribution Lists (XP)

I have an Outlook/Exchange direct booking system running, so people can book meeting rooms. They love it.

I don't see how a user could put the resource on a distribution list or group schedule profitably, though - neither of those devices seem to have any idea of inviting 'as a resource'. Any ideas?

I got all excited when I saw that the group schedules had a "Invite as Resource" option - but it only invites the first person, not all the members...

(Oh - I'm not afraid of writing code to fix this, if it is necessary - so all ideas welcome!)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Resources and Distribution Lists (XP)

Hmmm. I don't think you've got a solution to this one, but I'd love to see one. As you say, a resource won't auto-accept if it's invited as required or optional, so there's no sense putting one in a DL. I don't see a code solution here because the fact that an account is set up as a resource isn't exposed anywhere. If it was, then MS - in its omnipotence - wouldn't need to have users manually make that selection. Please let us know if you find something, though...