Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Query (Year) (A2k)

I've had this answered here before but ith the search facility not running yet, I can't find my post.

The following query is picking up entries for last year and last years month of May.

How do I alter it to select only this month and this years data.

SELECT LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE.NAME, Sum(LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE.SumOfTG) AS SumOfSumOfTG, Sum(LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE.SumOfTT) AS SumOfSumOfTT, [SUMOfTG]-[SUMOFTT] AS Expr1, [sumOfTG]/[sumoftt]*100 AS Expr2
    FROM LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE
    GROUP BY LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE.NAME, [SUMOfTG]-[SUMOFTT], [sumOfTG]/[sumoftt]*100;

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Query (Year) (A2k)

The SQL you posted does not contain a date field and no WHERE clause. It suspect that LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE is a query that selects records from certain dates. So you need to look at the design (or the SQL) of LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE to find out how dates are handled. If necessary, post the SQL for LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Query (Year) (A2k)

Thanks Hans.

I just needed pointing in the right direction.
    I've alterred the query "LABOUREFFSINGLEOPERATIVE" to:-

SELECT Count([LABOUR BOOKING].DATE) AS CountOfDATE, Count([LABOUR BOOKING].[EST No]) AS [CountOfEST No], [LABOUR BOOKING].NAME, Count([LABOUR BOOKING].OPERATION) AS CountOfOPERATION, Sum([LABOUR BOOKING].TG) AS SumOfTG, Sum([LABOUR BOOKING].TT) AS SumOfTT, Year([date]) AS Expr1
    FROM [LABOUR BOOKING]
    GROUP BY [LABOUR BOOKING].NAME, Year([date]), Month([Date])
    HAVING (((Year([date]))=Year(Now())) AND ((Month([Date]))=Month(Now())));

Please ignore the naming conventions as it is one of my first attempts of using Access going back some years now.
    (bit embarassing really)