New Lounger
    Thanks

Label Wizard Problem (XP)

I'm trying to use the label wizard to print labels with addresses selected from my Outlook Contacts. I go through the steps, then when I try to select my Contacts folder, I get this error message: "This operation cannot be completed because of dialog or database engine failures. Please try again later."

What do I need to do now?

Thanks [img]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks

Re: Label Wizard Problem (XP)

I like to search error messages at Microsoft.com. Here's one that seemed to match:

TechNet Flash - Volume 4, Issue 21
    <hr>TIP: MERGING FROM A PUBLIC CONTACTS FOLDER

Q: Why can't I use a contacts folder in Public Folders as the source of a mail merge in Microsoft Office XP? The technique works for my Personal Folders Contacts folder, but running a merge in Microsoft Word with a public folder as the data source gives me the error "This operation cannot be completed because of dialog or database engine failures."

A: I've seen that error, and I don't know its cause. The workaround is to start the merge from Outlook instead of Word. Display the public folder, then choose Tools, Mail Merge. If you want to merge only certain contacts from that folder, select them before you choose Tools, Mail Merge. In the Mail Merge Contacts dialog box, choose to merge "Only selected contacts."<hr>
    Hope this helps.