3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Clips Online (W2000 with IE5.5)

When downloading clipart from Clips Online is it possible to select a folder to send the clips to?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Clips Online (W2000 with IE5.5)

Hi Michael... I'm going to assume that you are talking about the Clip Organizer? Word 2000 took away a lot of functionality of 'organizing' clipart and limits an individuals ability to 'find' something which was downloaded. They have brought back organization of clipart in XP and did a wonderful job to include favorites folders, etc. Unfortunately, in 2000, you are stuck searching for the category which the clipart is a property of. Also, if I remember correctly, there is one folder in the dialog (can't remember it's name - Download?? - Second row - middle) which holds all downloaded clips.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Michael:

The Clip Help states: 'All clips downloaded from Clips Online will be put in the Downloaded Clips category, as well as any categories that are pre-assigned to the clips.' On my system, the actual file was saved into the WindowsProfileNameApplication DataMicrosoftMedia CatalogDownloaded Clips folder.

I don't know of any way to force it to a specific Gallery folder on download, although afterwards the folder can be changed via Right-ClickClip PropertiesCategories.

Tony.
    Regards,

Tony
    [s] [/s]
    www.SylviArtist.com

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks to you both.