Lounger
    Thanks

Note Field in Printing Contacts

Note field in Contacts truncates in printing. Where it truncates depends whether or not you apply a filter before printing. If no filter, Outlook prints more characters of the Note field than if you have ANY filter on. However, some of my Contacts have extensive Note fields and I have been unable to find any method, except printing them one at a time, which will print the entire Note. (One at a time is no good when you have hundreds of Contacts.) I want to print a filtered list with the entire text of all Contacts' Note fields showing. Any idea where this parameter is set?

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Note Field in Printing Contacts

Forgot to say version & environment - This problem is encountererd on OL98, running under Windows NT 4.0, not sure what SR we are up to. I'll remember to include this info next time.

Lounger
    Thanks

I posted this note some time ago & am disappointed that no one out there has shared any information. I am still interested in an answer to my question.

Lounger
    Thanks

I posted this note some time ago & am disappointed that no one out there has shared any information. I am still interested in an answer to my question.