New Lounger
    Thanks

Document Map (Word 2002)

I have a document that uses the Document Map. It works great, expect for one person. When he opens the document. The document map is only at 15%. The document itself is at 80%. I open the same document on any other machine and it is fine. If I click in the document map the zoom % button is dimmed. Is there some way to change the % or to make it bigger for the user?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Document Map (Word 2002)

I've seen that happen once before. The IT Personnel attempted to find the cause of the problem, but it became too time consuming so they opted to reload Word. Afterwards, the Document Map view was fine. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else has come across this problem.

Terri G

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Document Map (Word 2002)

Hi LMM:
    I havn't used Word 2002, but try the Steps listed in <post#=197827>post 197827</post#> and see if that helps. I would think that Step 2, renaming normal.dot would work, but it may require deleting the DATA key. In Word 2000, you can drag the border of the document map & there is no separate zoom level for the document map. Has this changed in Word 2002? Post back & let us know if this helps.