3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Using VBA to access the VBE (2000/SR1)

Anyone have information or examples of using the Excel object model to automate accessing the VBE of an Word template or document? I have coded some to it but keep running into such problems as navigating the different folders of a template project such as forms, modules, classes. Also I am not sure how to navigate the various projects that might be loaded such as when addins are loaded as well. How about getting passed a project's password or if there is a dialog that popups for example due to an error loading an addin.

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Using VBA to access the VBE (2000/SR1)

Accessing the VBE of a Word document or template has nothing to do with the Excel object model.

To manipulate modules in code, you must set a reference (Tools | References...) to Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibiility 5.3 (the latter is the version on my Office XP installation). Once you have done so, look up items like VBE, VBProject and VBComponent in the Object Browser and in the online help.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Using VBA to access the VBE (2000/SR1)

Yea that was just a poor choiced of words saying Excel object model just me being focused trying to access those Excel objects.