Results 1 to 2 of 2
2003-07-14, 15:21 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Various Outlook Questions (Outlook 2000)
We have just started using 2000 having upgraded from 97 and have a few queries.
1. When you printed an email in 97 and it had an attachment - it printed the little icon - can you get this in 2000?
2. When you have an email which has gone back and forward we used to delete old emails from the bottom and just print the newest one. It wont let us delete the older ones at the bottom?
Thanks for any help you can give. <img src=/S/puppy.gif border=0 alt=puppy width=396 height=35>
2003-07-14, 20:47 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2000
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: Various Outlook Questions (Outlook 2000)
<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by JohnBF on 14-Jul-03 13:47. Sorry, the Menu is Edit | Edit Message, not Tools | Edit.)</P>1. Not if you use HTML as the default e-mail format (Tools | Options | Mail Format tab | Send in this message format.
2. With Plain Text and HTML message formats, you must first select Edit, Edit Message, to edit received messages-John ... I float in liquid gardens