Problems with Organisation Chart in office 97

Problem with the Organisation chart (v2) feature in Office 97 Pro. The PC it is on as recently been completely formatted and had Windows 98 SE. When in either Word or Powerpoint after choosing Insert MS org Chart the ORG Chart program runs and gives the following error

ORGCHART caused a general protection fault in module GDI.EXE AT 0014:00000791.

Once this screen has cleared it leaves you in PowerPoint/Word with the following error :
    The server application, source file, or item can't be found. You should reinstall the server application.

It is the SR2 version of Office and I have tried reinstalling it. All I could find on Technet is Q229670 - Calling EnumObjects() Leaks a Selector. It refers to an updated exe & dll only available via MS. I have applied this with absouletly no effect. The technet article refers to the problem occurring after several loads of this file. The above illegal op happen all the time.

Any help gratefully received.

Oslo, Norway

Re: Problems with Organisation Chart in office 97

Try to upgrade your driver (file) for your screen. I thing GDI has something to do with graphics.