3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Bullfighter Utility (Word XP)

I'm hoping some of you alchemists and hackers might be able to help with this weird issue.
    I downloaded and installed a "utility" called Bullfighter from Deloitte Consulting. It was running fine on my XP Professional system here at work for only a couple of days, and then it seemed to disappear. It runs fine on my XP Home machine, but at work, all I seem to get are the disabled "ghost" icons on the Bullfighter toolbar. There doesn't seem to be any code attached to the buttons. I copied my Normal.dot from home and put it on my work machine, but no luck. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but all I get is the disabled toolbar. I checked the Install.log file, and nothing untowards was reported. (I also checked the Normal.dot after rebooting, and there is no auto-anything that messes with the template.)
    Might anyone have any idea what could be going on?
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">That's what you do in a herd; you look out for each other!</font face=comic> - Mike

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Bullfighter Utility (Word XP)

Do you have the latest version? According to http://www.etestinglabs.com/clients/report...bullfighter.pdf there were some issues (one of which closely resembles what you describe) that were resolved in Build 2.