New Lounger
    Thanks

Navigation by clicking Start menu items fails (SP1)

I have icons for my various drives on my start menu. If I click one, then navigate down through subdirectories via the flyout menus, I can no longer double click on a folder to open an explorer window there; nor can I use the right click context menu, and select "Open" to open an explorer window there. This used to work. If I navigate through Explorer (from My Computer), both of these methods work - the problem is only in the Start Menu. I can double click executables in the Start Menu; I just can't navigate to open an Explorer window in another directory. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Navigation by clicking Start menu items fails (SP1)

What are you using as the shortcut? I have a list of mapped network drives that works without a flaw, typically using:<pre>%SystemRoot%explorer.exe /n, /e,DataProduct100</pre>

A local drive would be something like:<pre>%SystemRoot%explorer.exe /n, /e,C:Program FilesMicrosoft Office</pre>

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Navigation by clicking Start menu items fails

I create a shortcut to a drive by dragging the drive icon from Explorer (My Computer) into the Start Menu folder. This creates a link to the drive, through which subdirectories can be navigated by flyouts.