5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Reminders Do Not Fire (Outlook XP)

I think this was a bug that was fixed in SP1. What service pack are you using? (Help | About)

Lounger
    Thanks

<font face="Comic Sans MS">We are on Office XP SP-2. Operating system is Windows XP. Outlook version actually comes up as "Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2</font face=comic>

Lounger
    Thanks

Reminders Do Not Fire (Outlook XP)

<font face="Comic Sans MS">We are having trouble with appointment and task reminders not firing or if they do fire, they show up anywhere 15 minutes to 15 hours later. I have checked the time zone and daylight savings information in Outlook and on the computer and they are both set to Eastern Standard time and to adjust for daylight savings. Delivery option is set to delivery to my Exchange mailbox.

I have also tried running outlook /cleanreminders from the run line. Still experiencing problems.

Anyone have any ideas???</font face=comic>

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Have you tried starting Outlook with the /CleanReminders switch? The /CleanFreeBusy switch? If not, I'd give both a shot. But if this is happening to everyone, you may need to run some maintenance on the Exchange stores.

Lounger
    Thanks

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I have tried the /cleanreminders switch but not /cleanfreebusy. I'll try that now. Any ideas on the type of maintenance that would need to be run on the Exchange server?</font face=comic>