Lounger
    Thanks

Minimised Userforms (xl 97)

Is it possible to minimise a userform, so that the user can then move between sheets in a spreadsheet, without actually hiding the userform and then re-showing it?
    Similar to how you can detatch a menu bar, and move it around the window - it shows infront of all open sheets/windows within the xl environment.

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Minimised Userforms (xl 97)

Thanks Hans.
    The second question was actually part of the first, in that I was hoping that maybe a userform could be minimised, similar to the way a menu can, so that it just floats over the open windows.
    I'll use your suggestion though, so thanks for your help.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Minimised Userforms (xl 97)

(Edited by HansV to update link to Stephen Bullen's site)

UserForms don't have an option to display a minimize button, unless you're willing to use Windows API calls. The "They said it couldn't be done" section on Stephen Bullen's Excel Page contains various downloadable examples of what you can do with userforms.

If you don't want to use all that technical stuff, consider hiding the userform (and providing a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button to conjure it back into visibility). If you want the user to be able to select cells, use the RefEdit control - the user can click the sheet tabs to select cells in another sheet.

I don't understand your other question.