5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

.NET Framework added a user (Windows XP Professional)

While installing Drive Image 7 I was required to install .NET Framework. This installed another user account "ASP.Net Machine A..." This additional account now presents a logon icon on the Welcome to Windows screen. (I have been the only user other than Administrator.) Can I delete this ASP.Net Machine A account, without affecting Drive Image?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: .NET Framework added a user (Windows XP Professional)

These recent threads will provide some info: <post#=286396>post 286396</post#> and <post#=286338>post 286338</post#>.

Banned Member
    Thanks

I have Drive Image 7.0 and I disabled ASP.net account on my machine. And it hasn't caused me any problems, having it Disabled. I don't backup Images to a Network Hard Drive though, and I'm not sure if you need it to do that,but keep that in mind.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Jim--

See Post 290094 How Do I Get Rid of the Blue Screen XP?

Ed SMBP: I deleted my incorrect suggestion to take the check out of the box after bringing up the user accounts dialogue box putting "control user passwords 2" in the run box, because what it can do is to effect fast user switching and cause a quick boot to another account where you start clean with a new account and while you just switch accounts and don't lose settings or documents, it can sure cause anxiety if you don't know it's coming and it won't impact the screen. Deleting the asp.net account should do the trick, however.

SMBP