4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

WheelMouse Chaos (2000/SR1)

I put together a database that allows the supervisors at our plant to track downtime. I developed the database and tested it quite a bit, even had my boss test it, then when I "released" it and allowed the supervisors to use it, all kinds of problems started. I couldn't figure out what the problem was, until I watched one of the supervisors use it.

The main item that is used in the database is a form. We currently have more than 500 records. The form is larger than a page and I noticed that when he tried to scroll down, using the wheel mouse, it jumped to another record. He didn't realize it, it happens so fast, he thought he was still on the same form that he started on. I never use the wheel on my mouse, even though I have one, so never even considered that a problem.

Is there a way to disable the wheel mouse or get it to just scroll up and down in the current form? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: WheelMouse Chaos (2000/SR1)

Take a look at the demo you can download here: http://www.lebans.com/mousewheelonoff.htm
    Charlotte