Thread: Last 1hr, 2hr

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Last 1hr, 2hr

I noticed on the main index page that today we can't choose to see only posts from the last 1 hr, or 1 day, etc (links at top). Has this been disabled for awhile (like the search feature) and I just haven't noticed it before? I understand if it is part of the overall upgrades you are doing -- just wanted to know if it was only a today thing.

Tracy

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Last 1hr, 2hr

The 'View posts newer than' links, as well as the link with your user name, use the disabled search feature, so they won't work until search has been enabled again. (If you hover the mouse over the 1hr or 2 hr etc. link, and look at the status bar, you'll see the link address; it contains dosearch.pl - that is the search engine.)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Duh! Thanks HansV! I guess I should have realized that already. I guess I just assumed since the link was still there it would work (they took off the link to Search when it went away). Sorry for the stupid question.

Tracy

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Claude can spend very little time on the Lounge, unfortunately (he has serious back problems); I guess it was simply too much work to remove all those links.