Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Font size problem (IE6 SP2)

I just made the mistake of running OfficeUpdate and installing 4 updates, without even writing down what they were. I think they were "Outlook 2002 Update: January 22, 2003", "Word 2002 Security Patch: KB824934", "Visio 2002 Security Patch: KB822212" and "Access 2002 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826293 "

Immediately after the installation I noticed that Internet Explorer is displaying some fonts in a very much larger size than it used to. Strangely there seems no consistency in this. On one web page that I own I can see no difference in the source file between the very large text and the normal stuff.

The graphic shows the problem on The page where I am currently entering this text...

StuartR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: gif x.GIF (8.6 KB, 0 views)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Font size problem (IE6 SP2)

I installed three of the four updates you mention (I don't have Visio) without problems. Are you sure that your IE font size (View menu) hasn't been switched accidentally to Extra Large? If I set that font size, my Lounge window looks more or less like your screen shot.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Right first time - as usual. Thank you.

Strange coincidence.

StuartR

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

You can accidently change the IE font size if you hold the Ctrl button and roll you mouse wheel. Perhaps this occurred?