2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Media Player - Can I print a playlist or a label?

I want to be able to rip music off several CDs (all of which I actually purchased commercially -- we're not talking piracy here). Then I want to burn selected tracks to a single CD. I have figured out how to do this, but the tracks on the single CD are merely listed as "track 1," "track 2," and so on. I can't find any way to print out a list of what tracks are on the single CD. Can I print a PlayList? Can I make a label? A piece of paper to stick in the sleeve with the CD?

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Media Player - Can I print a playlist or a label?

Sheryl--

You can google around and find them, but one simple solution for WMP is the CD lable maker in Microsoft Plus!Digital Media Edition (Scroll Down) and this guide to CD lable making with Plus DME and this template site someday when MS puts them up.

This is the DME homepage.

Additional options are here--Make Custom CD Labels

Ed-SMBP--While it retails for around $20, I've seen it in stores for as low as $6 after it's small rebate.

SMBP

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Media Player - Can I print a playlist or a label?

Thank you so much! I knew this lounge would do it again! It hasn't failed yet!

And what a simple solution. In fact, I already owned Plus! but when I originally loaded it, I didn't load that particular function. So I loaded it and everything worked just perfectly. Problem solved. Thank you again!

Sheryl