New Lounger
    Thanks

Mysterious Change in Date Modified Field (Outlook 2002)

<font face="Georgia">The date modified keeps changing for most of my Outlook items. Every Monday for the last few weeks when I log onto my computer, I notice that the date modified has been changed on Sunday. Since I don't work on Sundays I don't know how the date is changing. I am beginning to wonder if something isn't happening on our company's Exchange server. The subfolders under my inbox and the sent items folder does not seem to have been affected, but all the other folders such as calendar, contacts, and my inbox have been. I wouldn't be too concerned, but archiving is based on the modified date. Also when I start up I get a lot of reminders for old appointments. Does anyone have a clue about what is happening?</font face=georgia>

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mysterious Change in Date Modified Field (Outlook 2002)

Do you have a delegate with rights to your account? Are you or the delegate set up to work off line, or with a local calendar? I've seen behavior like you describe where this was the cause.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mysterious Change in Date Modified Field (Outlook 2002)

<font face="Georgia">I don't have a delegate with rights to my account. I don't think I am set up to work offline. Under the window titled "Offline Folder File Setting", the "Disable Offlne Use" button is grayed out. However, I'm not sure about the local calender.</font face=georgia>