3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Today (Outlook 2000)

The button "Customize Outlook Today" in the upper right corner of the Outlook Today view in my Outlook is not functioning. When I click on it, the button "moves" but does not bring up any window to allow the customization of the Outlook Today display. I have also tried the Alt U command and get the same results. I have tried running the Detect and Repair but it did not result in any change. I am trying to run this customization because the tasks listed are in reverse order, with the due date furtherest in the future displayed first.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Today (Outlook 2000)

You could try looking at <!post=this thread,278189>this thread<!/post> or <!post=this thread,260799>this thread<!/post> or perhaps <!post=this thread,247494>this thread<!/post>. HTH
    Gre

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Today (Outlook 2000)

Thank you. That solved the problem on both of my computers.

I did encounter a new minor problem though. On both computers I checked the box to have Outlook start with Outlook Today. In one computer it does but in the other it does not. I have tried unchecking, rechecking and resaving but the second computer continues to start with the inbox.