3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Looking for: Access reports to auto-bookmarked PDF

I'm hoping there's a product out there that a Lounger can endorse that takes an Access report, outputs a PDF, and automagically creates bookmarks at, say, a grouping header field in the report.

Scenario: A report that shows sales by location; there's a Location header section in the report. The PDF would have bookmarks inserted wherever the value in the Location header control changes.

Right now, of course, I create a PDF and manually add bookmarks.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=blue>~Shane</font color=blue></font face=comic>

Thanks

Re: Looking for: Access reports to auto-bookmarked PDF

I don't recall any that do this from Access, but there are too many PDF tools to know about. I gather that you have genuine Adobe Acrobat and it doesn't do this?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Looking for: Access reports to auto-bookmarked PDF

I do have a full version of Adobe, and nope, no dice.

Once the PDF is created, I can manually add bookmarks for where the value in the header section changes, or split the big PDF into multiple PDFs, but I have to believe that some person more clever than I has automated that process and is willing to make a reasonable profit for their efforts.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=blue>~Shane</font color=blue></font face=comic>