2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Calendar - Which Day is Today (Outlook XP/'03)

Greetings All.

I notice with pleasure that the new Outlook now places a non-descript gray bar above the day in month-view that is the current day.

(a) Does anyone know how to highlight today in the Calendar Month View in a brighter fashion - say color the background of the today in a different color to the rest of the calendar, in Outlook 2003 ?
    ([img]/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] While we're on the subject - Does anyone know how to accomplish this in Outlook XP ?

Regards Ken Pascoe

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar - Which Day is Today (Outlook XP/'03)

On my Outlook 2003, the current day in Month View has a three dimensional orange bar across it - with the number of the day shown with a one-dimensional grey background when it is highlighted. The one-dimensional grey background persists across the entire top of any other highlighted day. If you go to Tools|Options|Preferences|Calendar Options|Background Color, you will be able to affect the contrast against the grey and the orange by choosing a different background. I cannot see a simple way to change the grey and the orange themselves.

I have not been able to see how these options work on Outlook 2002.

HTH
    Gre

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar - Which Day is Today (Outlook XP/'03)

G'day HTH

Thanks for that - I've played with the background color but haven't found one I'm happy with. What I really want to do is change the color of the bar from grey to something vibrant. I still can't believe there's no way to easily see today in the 2k/xp calendars - and this grey bar in 03 is a poor fix.

Thanks again, Regards Ken